• Sheahan, J., Davies, H., Hjorth, L. (2021). The Art of Tacit Learning in Serious Location-based Games. Frontiers in Education, Digital Learning Innovations, Serious Location-based Games.
• (Forthcoming) Sheahan, J., Davey, N., Hjorth, L., Kennedy, A. (2021). Playful Placemaking with Pets around a Pandemic: Socially engaging older pet owners towards game-changing dialogues. 2021 AAG Conference, Gold Coast.
• Li, Z., Wang, Y., Sheahan, J., Jiang, B., Greuter, S., Mueller, F. (2020) InsideOut: Towards an Understanding of Designing Playful Experiences with Imaging Capsules. DIS 2020. ACM. Best Paper Honourable Mention Award.
• Li, Z., Sheahan, J., Wang, Y., Greuter, S., Mueller, F. (2019) InsideOut: Playing with Real-time Video Images of the Gastrointestinal Tract via Imaging Capsules. CHI PLAY 2019. Work-in-Progress. ACM.
• Figueiredo, B., Aleti, T., Reid, M., Martin, D. M., Hjorth, L., Buschgens, M.,& Kutin, J., & Sheahan, J. (2021). Reducing Perceived Risk and Promoting Digital Inclusion for older Australians. Australian Communications Consumer Action Network, Sydney.
• Sheahan, J., Hjorth, L., Davey, N., Kennedy., A., Evans, A., & Hume, E. (2020). Pet Playing for Placemaking: Survey Report, October 2020. RMIT University.
• Sheahan, J. (2018). Aperture, Multi-Sensory Tool for Mental Health Therapy. (Honours Thesis). RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia